GET FIT PROGRAMS
Your employees are your greatest asset. When your employees feel healthy and happy, your business is healthier, too. Not only are healthy employees more attentive, their productivity and morale are enhanced.
Studies show that employees who exercise incur 31% lower health care costs than those who don’t. Other benefits of a corporate wellness program include:
- Decreased absenteeism
- More focused and energetic employees
- Reduced health care costs and insurance claims
As leaders in FITness it is our duty to supply individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to change their lives. There is no better place to influence a large group of people than inside modern-day corporate America.
Many of these hard-working individuals are unhealthy, unhappy, overworked, and have high stress levels. All of these increase a person’s likelihood of falling victim to illness as well as negatively affecting the corporation’s productivity, morale, and medical costs. Employees’ most common excuses for not exercising are that they can’t find the time or the money to go to the gym. A corporate “wellness” program defies this mentality by bringing the workout to them, making it a common part of the corporate culture, and increasing employees’ overall fitness and wellness.
A healthy lifestyle in a corporate setting will always lead to increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, and a much more energetic environment.
SICFIT Scottsdale offers Corporate Wellness programs tailored to meet your organizations’ specific needs. A range of services can be included in your company’s program including:
- Comprehensive customized programs or simply discounted memberships.
- On or Off Site Group Exercise. We can bring equipment to your location. Exercise is scaled to individual FITness levels.
- Nutrition Education such as Lunch and Learn seminars, On-site Q&A sessions, or e-mailed education/newsletters.
- Pre and Post Fitness Benchmarks including Weight, Fitness Level assessments, BodyMetrix, body scanning
- Team building sessions
- Individual Goal Setting
- Participation reports
For more information on our customized Corporate Wellness Programs contact email@example.com