If you are ready to move into the next stage of your training and want to wear the white band join us on May 28th at 7pm at SICFIT Scottsdale!
Please be sure to bring your Success Journal so that a Coach can mark off what you pass/fail and your times.
To qualify, your baseline time must be under 5:15 (men) and 6:30 (women) at the intermediate level. You will only be allowed one attempt at each exercise.
There are 11 exercises, cross one off and choose any 10. Must pass 70%
1. Push Ups: 40M 40W (knees ok) consecutive
2. Sit Ups: 65 in 2 min
3. Squats: 80 in 2 min
4. Burpees: 20 in 1 min
5. Hand Stand Hold (70 sec)
6. Thrusters: X15 consecutive 75#M 55#W
7. Wall Balls: X15 consecutive 20# M 14# W
8. Push Press: X15 consecutive 75#M 55#W
9. Jump Rope: 500 in a row or 15 double unders
10. Box Jump: X20 at 20″ consecutive jumps
11. 400M Run: under 1:45M 1:55W
SICFIT Scottsdale Kids empowers children and young adults to develop body control, teach basic nutrition concepts and form a foundation for healthy habits both physically and mentally. Camps include fun workouts, learning exercise skills, nutrition education, healthy cooking, active games, water fun sports, goal setting and other health and fitness activities.
The cost is $189 and is held Monday through Friday, 9am-12pm and is for ages 5-12.
Space is limited. Register online by clicking on the sessions above, or call us at 480.922.3253.