Strength in Conditioning for Wednesday, January 21, 2015
At SICFIT Scottsdale, we believe in testable, measurable fitness. If we cannot track our progress towards our goals – whether they are losing weight, getting stronger, toning up, feeling healthier, or all of the above – if we have no metric to gauge them by?
This is why tomorrow at 7pm, SICFIT Scottsdale is hosting our first Level 1 Fitness Test of the year! Whether you think you are ready to take the test or not, we encourage you to come out and use it as data to measure where you are at, see how far you’ve come, and where you need improvement.
What better time to test our fitness than during the first month of 2015? Join us for the L1 test and use your results to measure your fitness progress for the rest of the year!
SICFIT SCOTTSDALE Level 1 Fitness Test
1. Push Ups: 40 Consecutive (On Knees for Women)
2. Sit Ups: 65 in 2 Minutes
3. Squats: 80 in 2 Minutes
4. Burpees: 20 in 1 Minute
5. Hand Stand Hold: 70 Seconds
6. Thrusters: 15 Consecutive 75/55
7. Wall Balls: 15 Consecutive 20/14
8. Push Press: 15 Consecutive 75/55
9. Jump Rope: 500 Consecutive Singles or 15 Consecutive Double Unders
10. Box Jump: 20 Consecutive at 20
11. 400 Meter Run: Under 1:45/1:55
EMOM for 14 Minutes
Double Unders or Single Unders + Air Squats