Breakfast is king of meals. Quality breakfasts help you lose fat by making you less hungry the rest of the day. Quality breakfasts also provide your body with the nutrition & calories it needs to build muscle.
Here are 7 tasty & easy breakfast recipes that build muscle.
1. Oats & Bananas. Put rolled oats, whey & flax seeds in a bowl. Add milk & a sliced banana. Microwave for 2 mins. Add cinnamon, let it cool & eat. Switch the banana by apples, raisins or berries for a change. Try also honey & almonds.
2. Omelets with Veggies. I like omelets with onions & tomato. Spinach is also great. Bell peppers, zucchini & broccoli work too. Olive oil in pan. Chop veggies. Fry them. Pour the eggs. Cook until firm. Spice it up with cumin & pepper.
3. Protein Shake. Take your shaker. Add milk, whey, instant oats & 1 tbsp olive oil. Shake it. Drink. Make a double protein shake if you need extra calories. Drink half on waking up & take the other half with you to work/school.
4. Smoothie. Get a solid blender that doesn’t break when crushing frozen food. Two scoops whey, 1 cup frozen berries, 1 apple, 750 ml water, 1 tbps flax seeds, 1 tbps olive oil. Mix everything in your blender.
5. Granola Crunch. Poury yogurt in a bowl. Add granola, whey & berries. Mix. Eat.