CrossFit workouts train your body in all 10 of these components of complete fitness:
1. Cardiovascular/Respiratory Endurance- The ability of the body systems to gather, process, and transport oxygen.
2. Stamina- The ability of the body to process, store, deliver, and utilize energy.
3. Strength- The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply force.
4. Flexibility- The ability of maximizing range of motion at a given joint.
5. Power- The ability of a muscular unit, or combo of muscular units to apply maximum force in minimum time.
6. Speed- The ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
7. Agility- The ability to minimize transition time between one movement pattern to another.
8. Coordination- The ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
9. Balance- The ability to control the placement of the bodies’ center of gravity in relation to it’s’ support base.
10. Accuracy- The ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.