20 Deadlifts (275lbs)
20 KB swings (2pood)
20 Overhead Squats (115lbs)
20 Pullups (Chest to Bar)
20 Box jumps (24″)
20 DB Squat Cleans (45lbs each)
Posted from Crossfit.com:
“On Nov. 5 at 1:34 p.m., a terrorist named Major Nidal Hasan attacked fellow soldiers and civilians at Fort Hood, Texas. When the shooting ended, he had killed 12 soldiers and one civilian and wounded 43 others.
Spc. Frederick Greene, 29, of Mountain City, Tennessee, Pfc. Aaron Thomas Nemelka, 19, of West Jordan, Utah, Pfc. Michael Pearson, 22, of Bolingbrook, Illinois, and Spc. Kham Xiong, 23, of St. Paul, Minnesota, along with eleven of the wounded were active CrossFitters in the 20th Engineer Battalion, home to Lumberjack CrossFit.
This workout is in honor these soldiers, one month after the murderous rampage. We are asking the CrossFit community to make donations in honor of these soldiers at cflumberjack.org.”
We set out today to honor those killed in the Fort Hood shooting and we found ourselves not only doing just that but having one of the best showings of camaraderie, community, and hard work I have been a part of here at CrossFit Scottsdale! Congrats to all 22 students and our visitors from Colorado and Hong Kong who put out a stellar performance today worthy of a Lumberjack! Special thanks goes to CrossFit Scottsdale Ambassador BK for being a part of the “pit” crew; Coach Bryon for running and organizing this awesome day; and to all of the coaches, and students keeping people inspired and having fun during the WOD. See more pictures from today on the CrossFit Scottsdale fan page on facebook.com.
10. We don’t need a sign that says “No cellphones allowed.” (you know what gym I’m talking about) Our people are DOIN’ WORK every minute they are in the gym.
9. You can workout barefoot and close to naked.
8. Puking during a workout is respected and even admired.
7. You can discuss your last Paleo bowel movement with your peers as you stretch out…and they’re actually interested.
6. If you fart mid-WOD, no one can hear you because the music is too loud.
5. We use our mirrors to tally our reps and write the WOD down.
4. You can get mad at the barbell…fo’ REAL…and slam it on the ground from overhead.
3. There is no weirdo muscle dude tryin’ to kick it to you on the treadmill next door.
2. You don’t need to be ashamed of the burn you get just above your butt-cheeks after doing ab-mat sit-ups, or if you pee a little during your box jumps, double unders, or jumping pull-ups….you actually announce this to a crowd of 20.
1. Where else can you discuss, hip thrust, snatch, jerk, doing girls like FRAN, CINDY and DIANE, cleaning your balls, and sharing a box without making people blush?
Thank you to Shorline CrossFit for a great blog.
CAN YOU THINK OF ANY OTHERS??? ADD THEM TO THE COMMENTS SECTION.
Coach Luke and I did a workout similar to this about 2 months ago and Luke repeatedly referred to that w.o.d. as “The hardest M F’n W.O.D. EVER!”. So we decided to treat our students to the same lesson in mental toughness as we did.