10. We don’t need a sign that says “No cellphones allowed.” (you know what gym I’m talking about) Our people are DOIN’ WORK every minute they are in the gym.
9. You can workout barefoot and close to naked.
8. Puking during a workout is respected and even admired.
7. You can discuss your last Paleo bowel movement with your peers as you stretch out…and they’re actually interested.
6. If you fart mid-WOD, no one can hear you because the music is too loud.
5. We use our mirrors to tally our reps and write the WOD down.
4. You can get mad at the barbell…fo’ REAL…and slam it on the ground from overhead.
3. There is no weirdo muscle dude tryin’ to kick it to you on the treadmill next door.
2. You don’t need to be ashamed of the burn you get just above your butt-cheeks after doing ab-mat sit-ups, or if you pee a little during your box jumps, double unders, or jumping pull-ups….you actually announce this to a crowd of 20.
1. Where else can you discuss, hip thrust, snatch, jerk, doing girls like FRAN, CINDY and DIANE, cleaning your balls, and sharing a box without making people blush?
Thank you to Shorline CrossFit for a great blog.
CAN YOU THINK OF ANY OTHERS??? ADD THEM TO THE COMMENTS SECTION.