If I were to tell you that Kale made you run faster would you believe me? Better yet would you eat it?
What if a 9 year old that reads labels and loves smoothies gave you this information? Would you believe him?
Check out this 90 second video and start eating Kale. Below is a fabulous Kale salad recipe my wife creates for the entire family to enjoy. Check out the Kayyem Kids as they teach us all how and why it is important to eat Kale, drink fresh juice and keep your body in tip top shape at any and all ages.
10 Proven Benefits of Kale:
1. Kale is Among The Most Nutrient Dense Foods on The Planet
2. Kale is Loaded with Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol
3. It Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C
4. Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
5. Kale is One of The World’s Best Sources of Vitamin K
6. There Are Numerous Cancer-Fighting Substanes in Kale
7. Kale is Very High in Beta-Carotene
8. Kale is a Good Source of Minerals That Most People Don’t Get Enough of
9. Kale is High in Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Powerful Nutrients That Protect the Eyes
10. Kale Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
Kale is amongst the most nutrient dense and commonly served vegetables in the world. One cup = 1,327 percent of the Daily Value for Vitamins K, A and C.
4-6 cups Kale
1 lemon juice only
3-4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, mashed
salt & pepper
Hot red pepper flakes *taste
|Instructions: Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and a generous pinch (or more to taste) of hot red pepper flakes. Store in the fridge. Clean and remove stems and midribs from Kale. Add dressing generously over Kale and marinate for 24 hours in a glass Pyrex container.|