Strength in Conditioning for Monday, May 4, 2015
- For those who have very little experience with exercise and sports, working with a personal trainer will give you the individual attention you need to to learn proper technique and build your confidence around physical activity.
- If you have an injury or disability, having a knowledgeable private coach will help you modify exercises to accommodate current physical limitations. Your coach will also be able to work with you to strengthen and rehab your injury.
- Even the most experienced gym rats among us can benefit from private training. If we have been working out for a while, it is inevitable that eventually we will a plateau. Working under the watchful eye of your coach will help you pinpoint and overcome what is holding you back.
- Perhaps you want to run a marathon, participate in a fitness competition, or are a competitive athlete. Your private coach can tailor your training regimen to enhance your performance in your sport.
- Maybe you have tried working out on your own in the past and you just can’t seem to stick with your intentions. The extra accountability from your personal trainer will help you stay committed so you can reach your goals!
- If you used to eat, breathe, and sleep fitness, but it’s been a while since you’ve stepped foot into a gym, working with a personal trainer will help you get back to where you left off quickly and safely.
Whether you can place yourself somewhere within this list or not, private training is so effective that we guarantee, as long as you commit to your trainers program, you will surely benefit greatly.
To schedule your first private coaching session with one of our expert trainers at SICFIT Scottsdale, call us at 480-922-3253. For more information about our personal coaching program click this link!
1 Row Pull Easy + 1 Row Pull Hard
2 Row Pull Easy + 2 Row Pull Hard
…. Up to 10, Then Down to 1
90 Second Rest
10 Pulls on Rings or Rig
10 Push Ups