Programming for Friday, August 9, 2013
At SICFIT Scottsdale we don’t believe quitting is ever an option, not in the gym or in any other area of our students’ lives. Sometimes however, the temptation to quit becomes unbearably strong, and it seems like every cell in our body is begging us to quit. When this moment strikes, it becomes even more important not to quit. It means that there is an incredible reward just beyond the awesome challenge before us. Should you face this challenge today in your workout, tomorrow during an arduous task, or next year when your responsibilities seem impossible, here are some strategies to keep you moving forward toward the great reward awaiting you:
- Think about how good you will feel when you complete the difficult task.
- Think about how proud your coach, family, and friends will be of you.
- Remind yourself of all the times you have been successful when you did not think you would be.
- Remind yourself that the only thing between you and success is one small step at a time.
- Turn off your mind, and let your body do the work.
Row 100 meters rest :20 seconds
*5 minute rest, then…
100 jump ropes + 10 burpees + 80 jump + 8 burpees…. 60/6, 40/4, 20/2