There is a new product at CrossFit Scottsdale that is going to benefit you, our students…especially because you are a CrossFitter in the beautiful state of Arizona. “The recent research suggests that almost 80% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient. Isn’t that amazing? We are not getting enough sun exposure. Most would say that living in Arizona gives us a benefit, and so none of us should be worried- because we get lots of sun! However this isn’t true. Most of us try and stay OUT of the heat, and when we do, we lather up the sunscreen that blocks the UV rays that create the Vitamin D.”
So how can we replenish that Vitamin D we need so bad? With the Stronger Faster Healthier SO3+D3 (Super Omega 3 + 1000 iu Vitamin D3)!
Why is D3 so important anyway?
- Sufficient vitamin D prevents prostate cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, depression, colon cancer and schizophrenia.
- “Rickets” is the name of a bone-wasting disease caused by vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin D deficiency may exacerbate type 2 diabetes and impair insulin production in the pancreas.
- Vitamin D is used around the world to treat Psoriasis.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes increase of colds and flu’s.
- Vitamin D deficiency causes preeclampsia.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder is caused by a melatonin imbalance initiated by lack of exposure to sunlight.
- Chronic vitamin D deficiency is often misdiagnosed as fibromyalgia because its symptoms are so similar: muscle weakness, aches and pains.
- Your risk of developing serious diseases like diabetes and cancer is reduced 50% – 80% through simple, sensible exposure to natural sunlight 2-3 times each week.
- The majority of infants with vitamin D deficiency (78%) present with seizures.
- Infants who receive vitamin D supplementation (2000 units daily) have an 80% reduced risk of developing type 1 diabetes over the next twenty years.
Make sure you stock up today at CrossFit Scottsdale or order online! 1 bottle of the 10oz formula lasts 60 days!!