There’s rain and BURPEES in the forecast! Here are some last minute logistics for athletes volunteers and judges:
Athlete check-in logistics:
1. Athlete Check-in begins promptly at 4:30pm
2. The heats will be posted along with a more detailed timeline later today, so be sure to check www.CrossFitScottsdale.com for all the details and to find out what heat you will be competing in.
3. The first heat will be the Kids division, and then the adults will begin.
The following will also be on site for your needs:
1. Medic- Dr. Chambers of Chambers Clinic
2. Physical Therapist- Mark DiSalvo of Landmark Physical Therapy
3. Massage Therapist- Kristin Hudgins of AZ Mobile Massage
4. Stretching Therapist- Kevin Kula of Flexibility Rx
5. Light Snacks- From My Fit Foods
6. Warm-up area
JUDGES and VOLUNTEERS : Here are some logistics for you:
1. Please arrive at 4:00pm sharp .
2. You will check in with Ashley to receive your shirt for the event.
3. After checking in, you will be assigned a task for the evening, and will be assigned to a go-to individual for the evening, and they are:
a. Hallie: Check In
b. Ashley: On Deck
c. Erin: Scoring
d. John: Equipment
They will give you any additional instructions you may need for the night.
After checking in, you will be meeting with Erin to go over standards, the scorecard, as well as to be assigned a lane. Dan Lennon will be the head Judge for this event, and he will meet with you after Erin to go over any questions or concerns about the WOD, Athletes, or movements.