The ladies all showed up and never quit!! Congratulations to all the women who competed you all should be proud of your accomplishments.Collectively you put 15,635 pounds up in the air!
Here are the winners in each category:
Michele Nelson – Beginner
Pam Foley – Intermediate
Ginna Ronis – Advanced
The Top 10 Things I Learned At The CFS Women’s Fitness Challenge
By: Michele Nelson
1. Showing up really is 90% of success.
2. Eating paleo made me feel like a monster when it came lifting weights.
3. Inhaling chalk dust at the bottom of each burpee gives me a sneezing fit.
4. No woman is an island. With great coaches and ladies cheering you on, you can go further than you ever thought possible.
5. You may want to puke, but you probably won’t.
6. It’s interesting how much pain is generated when a plate is dropped onto a pinkie toe.
7. If you’re not competitive with yourself, then Crossfit is not for you.
8. When you’re in your third round of Megan, everyone’s cheering sounds eerily like elves chanting underwater.
9. All of the gym teachers who told me I was too slow, too awkward, and too weak to be an athlete were full of shit.
10. Competition is fun. But camaraderie and strength are priceless.