This recipe comes from the Paleo Mama website that has awesome Paleo recipes. Check them out at www.paleomama.com.
1 lb or roughly 4 cups of pecan halves
1 egg white
1 tbs water
2/3 cup honey
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 250.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, put in egg white and water. Using a fork or whisk, beat together until it is frothy.
4. Dump in pecans and stir until they are completely coated.
5. In a measuring cup, combine honey, salt, and cinnamon and carefully stir to combine.
6. Pour honey mixture over nuts and stir to combine completely.
7. Dump contents of bowl onto cookie sheet and using a rubber spatula, press into a single layer.
8. Bake for about an hour to an hour and a half, stirring every 15 minutes.
9. Pull nuts out of oven, and put them onto a glass baking dish to cool (if they cool on the parchment, they will stick).
10. Once cool, break up and store in zip top bags at room temperature.