Come one come all…if you are ready to move into the next stage of your training and want to wear the white band join us Wednesday evening 1/20 at 6pm for the L1 test…if you want to see what it’s all about, come and cheer your teammates on. Please be sure to bring your Success Journal so that a Coach can mark off what you pass/fail and your times.
To qualify, your baseline time must be under 5:15 (men) and 6:30 (women) at the intermediate level. You will only be allowed one attempt at each exercise.
There are 11 exercises, cross one off and choose any 10. Must pass 70%
1. Push Ups: 40M 40W (knees ok) consecutive
2. Sit Ups: 65 in 2 min
3. Squats: 80 in 2 min
4. Burpees: 20 in 1 min
5. Hand Stand Hold (70 sec)
6. Thrusters: X15 consecutive 75#M 55#W
7. Wall Balls: X15 consecutive 20# M 14# W
8. Push Press: X15 consecutive 75#M 55#W
9. Jump Rope: 500 in a row or 15 double unders
10. Box Jump: X20 at 20″ consecutive jumps
11. 400M Run: under 1:45M 1:55W